Another friend offered her children up for my shooting benefit. Aren't they so cute. M was a hoot, she had her poses down pat. And her big brother tried to be tough, but we coaxed some smiles. To really get the smiles coming I requested that they hug. Apparently that does not happen between brothers and sisters( well I guess I remember that from growing up).





But this was pretty close to a hug.






But this was pretty close to a hug.

Lesson I want to learn: Pay attention to the focus!
There are so many variables to this whole photography thing. Lighting, whats in the background, what your subject is doing, trying to capture the right moment. But really, if the focus is off its all for nothing. I have quite a few lovely shots of these two that would just be stellar if I had made sure my focus point was exactly where I wanted it,
right between their eyes.
There are so many variables to this whole photography thing. Lighting, whats in the background, what your subject is doing, trying to capture the right moment. But really, if the focus is off its all for nothing. I have quite a few lovely shots of these two that would just be stellar if I had made sure my focus point was exactly where I wanted it,
right between their eyes.
1 comment:
I LOVE the one of E on the stairs it is so good.
Post a Comment